With proper care and maintenance you can contribute greatly to the extended life of your carpets.
Here are a few tips to help keep your carpet looking good
- Insist on trained professional tradesmen to install your carpet.
- Vacuuming thoroughly at least once a week to remove loose particles is essential.
- Furniture cups and rearranging your furniture occasionally can assist in alleviating pressure marks.
- Scatter rugs are of great use in high traffic areas to minimize uneven wearing.
- The use of curtains and blinds assists in reducing excessive exposure to sunlight.
- The early detection/identification and cleaning of a stain is always beneficial.